Image Map

Planners for the Planner

http://stylecaster.com/how-to-style-your-instagram-photos-like-a-blogger/
via StyleCaster

The weeks leading up to the New Year always have me thinking about ways I want to improve my life. This year: organization. I am all about planners and keeping track of what I need to do and what's to come for each week.
Unfortunately, this organization-high only lasts about a month before I resort to plastering sticky notes around my room or trying to remember everything and hope for the best!

I used to think planners were really only necessary to remember class assignments and tests, but as soon as I began my post-grad life, I realized planners are a must!

Between work meetings, lunch dates with your best friend, and grocery shopping lists, it becomes pretty difficult to keep track of everything. And as much as I'd like to think I can remember everything, truth is, I can't. Studies have even shown that when you write something down, you're more likely to remember it. 

Who doesn't love that fulfilling feeling of crossing out tasks that you completed? Not to mention, good time management skills are a great quality to have. And what's more motivating than super cute planners?!

But this year is the year I become an organization pro!

Take some time to map out the future this year. Document what's coming up next and get it done! 

I've rounded up some of my favorite planners that are sure to help kick-start your organization resolutions!

How do you keep track of your schedule? Are you a planner-lover? Do you rely on your phone? Or do you just wing it and hope for the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment