Image Map

LOVING LATELY...


As we all know, I LOVE Target. But then again, who doesn't!? My latest trip inspired this post because there were just so many things I wanted to slip into my cart. But even though my heart says yes, my wallet usually says no.

I am super excited for the Lilly Pulitzer line to come out on April 19th! (Check out the look book here.) My mom and I were definitely lusting over all the colorful products. I haven't really liked Targets past few collabs, but I think this one is going to be a winner in my book! Those candle holders & nail polishes...YES.

Also, I am obsessed with "coffee" graphic tees. Seriously, it's a problem. I guess I just like to make my love of coffee known to the world.

I love hearing about fun Target finds. What is your recent Target fave? Or what's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment